Contact government officials and organize locally.
Donate to Save James – Save Thousands of Children.
Government officials need to hear from you. They want to hear from you. Tell them what you think about transgender child abuse.
As angry as you might be, remember to:
- mention SaveJames.com,
- be professional and courteous,
- make common-sense points right at the beginning, be brief.
- here is some BASIC WORDING that you may find helpful.
Always cover these points:
- Chemical castration hormone treatment and sex change surgery on children should be illegal in Texas.
- No parent should lose parental rights for affirming the biological sex of their own child.
- No parent should be forced to pay for transgender treatments of any kind: medical, psychological, or psychiatric.
Contact Texas Officials
- Contact Texas Governor Gregg Abbot
- Contact Texas Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick
- Contact Texas Speaker of the House Dennis Bonnen
- Find out who represents you in Texas and send them a message.
Contact Agency Heads
- Texas Commissioner of Education Mike Morath: email@example.com
- Texas Health and Human Services Executive Council firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Local Officials
- Contact your School Board.
- Contact your City Councilman.
- Contact your Mayor.
Organize Your Local Community Against Transgender Child Abuse
- Keep up to date at the Save James blog. Check out or Resources page.
- Start a group at your church or your neighborhood. Learn about and discuss transgender child abuse.
- Spread the word on social media. Check out the #SaveJames hashtag on Twitter and Instagram. Keep up with Save James on Youtube and Facebook. Share on Facebook, especially in local community Facebook groups. Add to the discussion.
- Invite speakers like Walt Heyer to tell you how to stop transgender child abuse and how to help victims. Bring in the wider community.
- Take action! Talk is not enough. If you want to stop transgender child abuse, you must gain control of your local institutions.