- James got his haircut, after expensive legal approvals from the court.
- Anne Georgulas (on Facebook, on Twitter) is trying to hyper-feminize James before trial. She administers biotin to make James’ hair grow abnormally fast and long.
- Jeff is trying to keep the status quo and maintain James’ hair as it is.
- The courts require Jeff to get approval before cutting James’ hair. Jeff has to send pictures, and videos. It costs a great deal of money in legal fees.
- Anne Georgulas increased legal opposition against cutting James’ hair. This time, Amicus Attorney and the Custody Evaluator had to get involved in the approval process. Jeff has to pay for all of these approvals. It’s very costly for Jeff to get approval for haircuts.
- A pre-trial hearing is scheduled before Judge Kim Cooks on 22 May 2019.
- The hearing helps Judge Cooks understand what issues still need to be resolved at trial and to set a final trial date.
- The trial date can be up to a year away, which adds to the legal fees.
- Judge Cooks could require costly legal activities before trial, such as mandatory arbitration, a final settlement conference, or other useless legal activities.
- Associate Judge Scott Beauchamp meets with counsel after the pre-trial hearing to discuss the issues relating to Anne Georgulas’ motions.
- It is not an evidentiary hearing, so the lawyers only will probably meet in his chambers to review.
- The judge says he is not inclined to seal the records and that the haircut issue has already been adjudicated.
- We expect a flurry of costly legal activity by Anne Georgulas and her lawyer.
- The custody evaluation is still going. We have no further updates from Dr. Albritton.
- The Texas Legislature failed to outlaw child sex changes. Read that again. Republicans have not outlawed transgender child abuse in Texas.
James is fighting for his life. The Texas Legislature isn’t going to protect him. Our last hope is in the courts, and the most expensive court battle approaches.
Please help us Save James – Save Thousands of Children.