Many have been asking for an update.
- The jury trial is set for October 15-17.
- Jeff asks for sole conservatorship. Sole conservatorship would restrict Anne Georgulas‘ (on Facebook, on Twitter) parental rights. Jeff’s parental rights would expand to include sole decision-making authority over medical and psychological treatments. Jeff could stop the transgender child abuse of his son James.
- Jeff asked for a jury trial. We pray that the jury will see clearly the abuse that James and Jude suffer daily.
- Jeff knows his own character will be slandered at trial. Please pray that that the jury sees through this attack.
- Attorneys from both sides met with the associate judge.
- The boys’ psychological, medical, and school records are confidential
- Court records will not be sealed.
- There will be no gag order.
- Haircuts will be approved as a “template,” using three photographs. James’ hair cannot be substantially modified from the style as it appeared originally to the court.
This trial is just the tip of the spear. It will establish a precedent. If Jeff wins, the case will protect thousands of other children. If Jeff loses, it will establish a de facto parental right for transgender child abuse.
Please continue to share.
Save James – Save Thousands of Children