Many have been asking for an update.
- The jury trial is set for October 15-17.
- Jeff asks for sole conservatorship. Sole conservatorship would restrict Anne Georgulas‘ (on Facebook, on Twitter) parental rights. Jeff’s parental rights would expand to include sole decision-making authority over medical and psychological treatments. Jeff could stop the transgender child abuse of his son James.
- Jeff asked for a jury trial. We pray that the jury will see clearly the abuse that James and Jude suffer daily.
- Jeff knows his own character will be slandered at trial. Please pray that that the jury sees through this attack.
- Attorneys from both sides met with the associate judge.
- The boys’ psychological, medical, and school records are confidential
- Court records will not be sealed.
- There will be no gag order.
- Haircuts will be approved as a “template,” using three photographs. James’ hair cannot be substantially modified from the style as it appeared originally to the court.
This trial is just the tip of the spear. It will establish a precedent. If Jeff wins, the case will protect thousands of other children. If Jeff loses, it will establish a de facto parental right for transgender child abuse.
Please continue to share.
Save James – Save Thousands of Children
- James got his haircut, after expensive legal approvals from the court.
- Anne Georgulas (on Facebook, on Twitter) is trying to hyper-feminize James before trial. She administers biotin to make James’ hair grow abnormally fast and long.
- Jeff is trying to keep the status quo and maintain James’ hair as it is.
- The courts require Jeff to get approval before cutting James’ hair. Jeff has to send pictures, and videos. It costs a great deal of money in legal fees.
- Anne Georgulas increased legal opposition against cutting James’ hair. This time, Amicus Attorney and the Custody Evaluator had to get involved in the approval process. Jeff has to pay for all of these approvals. It’s very costly for Jeff to get approval for haircuts.
- A pre-trial hearing is scheduled before Judge Kim Cooks on 22 May 2019.
- The hearing helps Judge Cooks understand what issues still need to be resolved at trial and to set a final trial date.
- The trial date can be up to a year away, which adds to the legal fees.
- Judge Cooks could require costly legal activities before trial, such as mandatory arbitration, a final settlement conference, or other useless legal activities.
- Associate Judge Scott Beauchamp meets with counsel after the pre-trial hearing to discuss the issues relating to Anne Georgulas’ motions.
- It is not an evidentiary hearing, so the lawyers only will probably meet in his chambers to review.
- The judge says he is not inclined to seal the records and that the haircut issue has already been adjudicated.
- We expect a flurry of costly legal activity by Anne Georgulas and her lawyer.
- The custody evaluation is still going. We have no further updates from Dr. Albritton.
- The Texas Legislature failed to outlaw child sex changes. Read that again. Republicans have not outlawed transgender child abuse in Texas.
James is fighting for his life. The Texas Legislature isn’t going to protect him. Our last hope is in the courts, and the most expensive court battle approaches.
Please help us Save James – Save Thousands of Children.
Advocates of transgender child abuse want to foist the moral and psychological confusion of innocent victimized children upon all parents, students, teachers, and on everyone. They claim both the right to create harmful delusions in very young children and the right to force everyone else to assent to those delusions.
These advocates for transgender child abuse use force – of law, of courts, of bullying, of disemployment, of harassment, of feckless professional bodies, psychologists, and pediatricians – to make us so fearful that we will deceive ourselves. Under the power of their propaganda and threats, they want us to conspire with them in their own self-deception.
They want nothing less than to reorganize real society around a fantasy world dancing in their deluded heads. They want to make the reorganization enforceable by men with guns and badges and black robes.
Consider the level of psychological and sexual abuse we see in child transgender cases.
Transgender child abuse advocates force you to think this is normal, even good.
Think it can’t happen? They captured the American Psychological Association. They captured the American Academy of Pediatrics. Think about that.
They forced two preeminent professional bodies to profess a fantasy in which mothers deluding very young children to be gay strippers is good. And they’re telling judges in family court parents have to allow it or lose their kids.
Look at that picture again. Do you believe that the mother has the right to do that to a young innocent boy? There is no right to do wrong. This is wrong. Pure evil. The most fundamental form of sexual abuse of a child. And they want you to think its normal.
They are coming for your children in the schools, in the courts, in the workplace. What are you going to do about it?
James’ case is the vanguard case. If he loses, every child in Texas will lose. Look at that picture one last time. Think about what’s at stake for kids. Don’t let James’ mother, Anne Georgulas (on Facebook, on Twitter), do this to James.
Please help us cover legal and child care expenses to Save James.
Save James – Save thousands of children.
Guest-Host Penna speaks with Jeff Younger about the very important issue of saving James! Then Jonathan Saenz from Texas Values will have 30 minutes to share the latest from Texas politics.
Jeff’s follow up takes place in the first 22 minutes of the show- letting us know about the last court hearing and where we are right now.
Save James – Save Thousands of Children
This afternoon’s court date has been cancelled. Ms. Georgulas’ legal team cancelled just this morning in apparent realization that their motion to close further court documents and proceedings would not be honored as presented.
There will still be further negotiations between legal teams behind the scenes as this battle continues, but this is EXCELLENT news!
The public has been heard! Thanks to your vocal support via social media, the petition, and letters to local and state legislators the Judge was made aware that the public has a vested interest in this case.
We are working together to Save James – Save Thousands of Children!
Please continue to share – more updates to follow.
As our readers and followers research James’ plight, we see many are confused about how the legal process works. Some of our supporters don’t know where we are in the process and what we’re doing now. Let’s fix that.
Judge Scott Beauchamp, Associate Judge of the 255th District Court, ordered an expensive custody evaluation. He specified Dr. Benjamin Albritton as the custody evaluator. Neither party to the case chose Dr. Albritton. He is required to submit a report to the Court when he is finished. This has been a very lengthy evaluation. We await its conclusion.
The Motion to Modify
- jail the father if he says James is a boy or presents him as a boy outside the home
- jail the father if he refuses to attend transgender ideology education classes, or fails to obtain a satisfactory grade in the course
- jail the father if he uses male pronouns for his son James, or if the father allows anyone else to use male pronouns for James
- jail the father if he refuses to pay or cannot pay Ann Georgulas’ legal fees and expanses
- severely limit the father’s time with James and Jude, if the father refuses to affirm that James is a girl
- prevent the father from having custody when James has extra-curricular activities
Anne Georgulas’ Motion to Modify raises important constitutional and statutory questions.
The fundamental legal question at stake is this: Can a father lose parental and constitutional rights merely for affirming the biological sex of his own son?
The Motion to Modify raises other important questions:
- Can child support laws require a parent to pay for the sexual mutilation of his own child? James is on the Dutch Protocol. The next step for him is expensive chemical castration by hormone suppression of puberty.
- Can courts enact prior restraints on parental speech? Prior restraints on speech are unconstitutional. The Motion to Modify asks for prior restraints. The father is currently under a court order that prohibits him from teaching his son that he is a boy – an unconstitutional prior restraint.
- Can the courts restrict a father from religion instruction of his children? The above prior restraints prevent the father from teaching James traditional Christian teachings about sexuality and gender.
- Do transgender theories meet the statutory requirements for scientific evidence? The psychological diagnostic criteria are produced by democratic and bureaucratic process not science.
The Process is a Mini-Divorce
While the couple has been divorced for several years, a Motion to Modify initiates something akin to a mini-divorce. It has all the same legal processes and steps, except for division of community property.
- Anne Georgulas files the Motion to Modify. It is discussed above.
- Anne Georgulas files for Temporary Orders. This is a temporary change in child custody custody and parenting terms. The Temporary Orders last until the final order is handed down by the 255th District Court Judge, Kim Cooks.
- The father filed a Counter-petition. He seeks Sole Conservatorship of the boys.
- Judge Scott Beauchamp issues a Temporary Order. It removes custody of the father on days with school events. Other troubling and unconstitutional aspects of the order are discussed above.
- Anne Georgulas files for a Restraining Order. Anne Georgulas asked the court to restrict the father from: (1) coming within 500 feet of his son’s school; (2) coming within 500 feet of any teacher, administrator, student, or parent no matter the location; (3) from talking or having any contact in any form with any teacher, administrator, student, or parent. To its credit, the court denied the Restraining Order.
- Judge Scott Beauchamp order Dr. Albritton to conduct a custody evaluation.
- Anne Georgulas filed a Motion to Seal Court Records. She does not want the public to see the stratospherically insane things she is asking the Court to do. A hearing is scheduled for the Motion to Seal on 28 February 2019 at 1:30 p.m. in Judge Scott Beauchamp’s court room at the George L. Allen, Sr. Courts Building – 600 Commerce Street, 4th Floor New Tower, Dallas, TX 75202.
- After the custody evaluation, both parties will seek full discovery. This could include hearings and orders on Motions to Compel, in order to get documents and other forms of civil discovery.
- A trial date will be set. The father has asked for a jury trial.
- Eventually, up to a year from now, we will all attend a jury trial under Judge Kim Cooks. The jury will decide if a sole conservator should be named. If one should be named, the jury will decide who it should be. Judge Kim Cooks will still decide on the custody schedule between both parents.
Custody Evaluation is Ongoing
We are at step 7, and we await the completion of step 6. Dr. Albritton is taking an unusually long time with this evaluation. We hope this is because he is being thorough and careful.
The father must take the boys in for another in-office visit with Dr. Albritton. The boys have already been evaluated at home and at Dr. Allbritton’s office twice. Dr. Albritton wants to see them again.
It appears that the custody evaluation will not completed until after the hearing on 28 February 2019 on Anne Georgulas’ Motion to Seal Court Records. That means Dr. Albritton’s report could be made a court secret. You may not be able to see what these evaluators and courts are doing to children in Texas.
That’s where we are folks. We are facing two law firms, one of the most expensive and aggressive lawyers in Texas, and a doctor with significant finances – Anne Georgulas – who will spend anything to keep the father from his sons. Anne Georgulas’ main strategy will be to bankrupt the father, so he has to protect his son without a lawyer.
Don’t let this ruin a child’s life. Help us Save James!
Save James – Save Thousands of Children.
- The Amicus Attorney has permitted James’ father to cut James’ hair. James’ father believes that Anne Georgulas (on Facebook, on Twitter) wants to feminize James before trial, by letting his hair grow long into a girl’s hairstyle.
- The Custody Evaluator, Benjamin Albritton, is taking a long time to complete his evaluation. It’s been three months.
- The office assistant says that Dr. Albritton and Dr. Eagle are continuing to “sort through the data and information” they have been given.
- This contradicts a previous letter sent by Dr. Albritton that Dr. Eagle had resigned from the case.
- Dr Albritton asked James’ father to schedule another in-office visit with James and Jude, this will be the third such visit.
- Dr. Albritton asked James’ father to schedule a private visit without the boys. But this is for later and not at this time.
- That means the custody evaluation is going to take a lot longer.
- We have a hearing scheduled for 28 February, 2019 at 1:30 pm, on Ms. Georgulas’ Motion to Seal.
- Ms. Georgulas and the Judges want to hide what they are doing to James. The People of Texas have a right to know what is happening in their Family Courts on this pressing transgender legal and social issue.
- The hearing will be in the Associate Judge’s courtroom at Judge Scott Beauchamp, George L. Allen, Sr. Courts Building, 600 Commerce Street, 4th Floor New Tower, Dallas, TX 75202.
- It is not a special set. The hearing should be brief, lasting around 20 minutes.
- Ms. Georgulas will be represented by her new super-expensive, high-powered law firm Koons-Fuller.
Help us Save James – Save Thousands of Children
Many people ask why James’ father hasn’t secured a second opinion. We talked about this before in a previous blog post.
This goes into further detail.
In Texas, parental rights are called conservator rights. These parental rights are specified in 153.073 Texas Family Code. Conservators have the right:
- to receive information from any other conservator of the child concerning the health, education, and welfare of the child;
- to confer with the other parent to the extent possible before making a decision concerning the health, education, and welfare of the child;
- of access to medical, dental, psychological, and educational records of the child;
- to consult with a physician, dentist, or psychologist of the child;
- to consult with school officials concerning the child’s welfare and educational status, including school activities;
- to attend school activities;
- to be designated on the child’s records as a person to be notified in case of an emergency;
- to consent to medical, dental, and surgical treatment during an emergency involving an immediate danger to the health and safety of the child; and
- to manage the estate of the child to the extent the estate has been created by the parent or the parent’s family.
Judge Kim Cooks of the 255th District Court (on Facebook, on Twitter) presided over James’ case. The court did almost everything wrong. For example, the father had to get a Writ of Mandamus just to get Judge Kim Cooks to deliver findings. In Texas, mandamus relief is denied over 90% of the time, but it was given in this case. That gives you some insight as to how this court works.
However, the court did one thing right. Judge Kim Cooks named Mr. Younger a Joint Managing Conservator. That means that James’ mother and father share the conservator rights above.
But something strange happened. Judge Kim Cooks made one weird exception to the conservator rights. Judge Kim Cooks denied the father the right to consent to psychological treatment, under conservator right number four.
Because of this unexplainable exception, James’ father has been unable to challenge the false diagnosis of gender dysphoria. To date, Ms. Georgulas, refuses to allow the father to select his own independent psychologist and psychiatrist.
Why did Judge Kim Cooks grant Ms. Georgulas this one exception? Is it just a coincidence?
Now you know why James’ father can’t get a second opinion.
As always, please support our efforts to stop transgender child abuse.
Save James – Save Thousands of Children
Thank you Luke Macias for this podcast opportunity to tell James’ complete story. A Father’s Fight
Every. Single. Day. You have to see your son sexually abused, and you have to maintain your calm because the courts are not going to be fair to you. And the only way you can survive this and get your son through this alive is to calmly allow your son to be tortured right before your eyes and outlast the opposition. That’s what it’s like.